4 Easy Recipes To Make For Your Father’s Day Dinner At Home
Jun 15, 2020
What are the best dishes to make for Father’s Day at home?
- Tomato Soup
- Barbecue Spareribs
- Creamy Carbonara
- Simple Chocolate Cake
Time surely has flown by fast. Father’s Day is now just around the corner and you’re surely looking for ways to celebrate. If you’re feeling uneasy to go out with the family and celebrate at your favorite restaurants during this time, we’re here to help! Why not celebrate Father’s Day at home?
Cooking a full-course dinner will even make this event more meaningful for him. An intimate family dinner in the comfort of your own home will provide a great opportunity for all your loved ones to come together. It is also a much safer and more traffic-free alternative. All you have to do is make a quick run to your nearest grocery store, gather your family in the kitchen, assign them a few tasks, and enjoy a full-course home-cooked meal in the evening.
Impress your dad by cooking the family a full-course meal! Start with an easy tomato soup recipe as an appetizer. Tomato soup is an easy and hearty recipe that everyone can enjoy. The best part is, you only need 3 main ingredients and your Hanabishi SUPER BLENDER HJB 123!
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- ½ White Onion wedges
- 1 Can of Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 1 ½ Cups Water
- 1 Chicken Cube
- Salt to taste
- Cream or basil to garnish
- Melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add onions, water, canned tomatoes (juice included), chicken cubes, and salt.
- Simmer for about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Leave for a few minutes to cool down and pour inside your blender.
- Blend the soup until it reaches a smooth, velvety texture.
- Pour into small bowls, garnish to your liking, and enjoy!
Everyone loves a good barbeque for a family dinner. Today, we’ll show you how to make the easiest barbeque spareribs without the hassle and danger of a flaming grill. Achieve this by using your ELECTRIC OVEN HEO-90RSS. This recipe is equally delicious and produces fall-off-the-bone meat and a tasty barbeque flavor.
- Pork Spareribs
- 6 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- ½ Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 5 Tablespoons Barbeque Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 7 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 1 can of beer
- Salt and Pepper
- Combine brown sugar, salt, chili powder, and mix together in a small bowl. This serves as your rub.
- Place your ribs over aluminum foil and apply the rub on all sides and corners.
- Cover your ribs with foil and leave for about an hour.
- In a heated pan, add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, barbecue sauce, salt, pepper, and stir. Add in your can of beer to thicken. Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Unwrap the ribs from the foil and pour in half of the sauce. Seal again afterward.
- Pre-heat your electric oven to 230 degrees and bake for about 2 hours.
- After the 2 hour mark, take out your ribs and baste the remaining sauce.
- Put back into your electric oven, place the oven in broil mode, and cook until browned on the edges.
- Share and enjoy!
To add some balance to your meal, a creamy carbonara is an all-time favorite pasta dish that even the little ones will enjoy. This quick, easy, and rich recipe can be done with either your ELECTRIC STOVE HES 80 or your GAS STOVE G202.
- 1 pack uncooked pasta (spaghetti or fettuccine)
- 1 pack all-purpose cream
- 1 cup milk
- ½ pack bacon, cut into small squares
- 1 Canned Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- Half an onion, minced
- ¼ cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To start, cook your noodles in boiling water.
- In a pan, brown your bacon in just the right amount of oil.
- In another pan, sautee garlic, onion, and butter until tender. Add in the mushrooms and cook until brown.
- Add in the milk and cream. Stir constantly until thickened.
- Add the bacon, shredded cheese, salt, and pepper to your cream base.
- Pour your sauce into your noodles, and mix.
- Place in a serving dish and enjoy!
Simple Chocolate Cake
Last but not the least, finish your meal with a classic chocolate cake for dessert. This recipe is rich, moist, and easily made with your ELECTRIC OVEN HEO-90RSS!
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cups of cocoa powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 6 ounces chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat electric oven to 250 degrees.
- Butter and line your pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs, water, milk, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and fold in slowly.
- Pour the batter into the pan and place into oven for about 30-40 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool. Proceed to make the frosting.
- Melt the chocolate in a saucepan over simmering water.
- Once removed, let it cool.
- Grab your HANDMIXER HHM 51 and beat the butter until creamy.
- Incorporate the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the chocolate and beat on a low speed until fully combined and glossy.
- Spread over the cake and serve!
Ensure your family’s safety this June 21 by celebrating Father’s Day at home! Honor the most important man in your life with these 4 recipes that are made even easier using your favorite Hanabishi kitchen appliances!