3 Recipes You Can Make In Your Hotpot BBQ Griller
Aug 19, 2021
What are the recipes you can make in your hotpot bbq griller?
- Korean bulgogi
- Upgraded instant ramen
- Egg drop soup
A hotpot bbq griller is a must-have if you’re planning to have samgyupsal for dinner. With the inclusion of the hotpot cooker, you can also make hot soups you can slurp on after munching on grilled pork slices. With these recipes for a hotpot bbq griller, you can upgrade the taste of your instant ramen, make a simple soup, and opt for marinated meats for your samgyupsal party. You can check Hanabishi’s website for various hotpot and griller appliances for sale in the Philippines! Keep reading for some great recipes!
Korean Beef Bulgogi
By now, you must know how easy it is to enjoy samgyupsal if you have a griller at home! All you need is the proper cut of meat, a few pieces of lettuce, and ready-to-use dipping sauce from the grocery. But if you want to upgrade your experience, you can also try grilling a Korean-style marinated beef—bulgogi!
The Hanabishi Hotpot BBQ Griller HHOTPOTBBQ100 is perfect for this recipe because it has aluminum die casting grills, which are easy to clean! You can also adjust the temperature by using the knob if needed.
Ingredients For Korean Beef Bulgogi:
- 1 kg beef, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
Steps Ingredients For Korean Beef Bulgogi:
- Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, oyster sauce, sesame oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and ginger into a bowl.
- Add the beef strips and make sure that all sides are coated. Cover with a cling wrap or lid and leave in the fridge for 1 hour or more.
- Turn on your bbq griller and pre-heat for a few minutes.
- Grill your marinated meat until cooked through.
- Top off with green onions and serve on a plate or consume directly from the griller.
Upgraded Instant Ramen
Speaking of samgyupsal, the best pair to eat it with is Korean ramen! These packets of noodles are available in groceries and Korean shops if you’re interested. But if you’re craving something special, you can try this upgraded version too! All you need is one packet of instant noodles, some ingredients, and it’s done.
If you’re eating cooking for a group, you can use the Hanabishi Multi-Cooker Griller HMCGRILL50. It has a 5-liter capacity so you can make multiple packets of ramen with no issue! This kitchen appliance is also versatile because you can use it for 12 functions.
Ingredients For Upgraded Instant Ramen:
- 1 package Korean instant ramen
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- Green onion, chopped
Steps for Upgraded Instant Ramen:
- Add a few cups of water into your hotpot maker and let boil.
- Once the water is boiling, add the noodles from your instant ramen pack and leave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Drain the noodles and remove the water from the hotpot container.
- Using the same pot, add the milk and let boil. Sprinkle the flavor packets and stir.
- Add the noodles to the soup. Crack an egg on top and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with green onion before serving.
Egg Drop Soup
If you want an easy soup that you can pair with your grilled meat, one of the best options is an egg drop soup! It only requires a few ingredients, so it’s convenient to make. Chances are, you probably have all the things you need to make it at home. Best of all, both kids and adults like it too!
The Hanabishi Hotpot BBQ Griller HHOTPOTBBQ200 is perfect for making egg drop soup. Just add your ingredients to the hotpot container as you grill your meat. This kitchen appliance is compact, so it’s easy to store too!
Ingredients For Egg Drop Soup:
- 4 cups water
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup carrot, chopped
- 1 pc chicken cube
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp cornstarch mixed with 4 tbsp water
- Salt and pepper
Steps For Egg Drop Soup:
- Pour the water into the hotpot container and cover the lid. Let boil.
- Put in the chicken broth cube and stir the water for a few seconds until it’s dissolved.
- Add the carrot, ginger, and onion into the pot and stir. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Add in the salt, pepper, and green onions before mixing thoroughly.
- Pour in the cornstarch mixture and stir until well incorporated.
- While stirring, add in the beaten egg mixture. Simmer the soup for a minute.
- Serve and enjoy!
There’s nothing more enjoyable than eating good food with your family at home. You don’t have to go out to satisfy your samgyupsal and soup cravings if you have a hotpot bbq griller! You can make anything from Korean Bulgogi, Upgraded Instant Ramen, Egg Drop Soup, and more.
If you’re interested in making these recipes for a hotpot bbq griller, you can check out the official store of Hanabishi at the Lazada Mall! They offer affordable kitchen appliances, so you can choose one that fits your preference and budget.