Quick Merienda Recipe
Aug 6, 2018 | Posted By: Specialist
EASY TORTILLA PIZZA
- 2 6-inches Flour Tortilla, regular or whole grain
- 1/2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Pizza Sauce, or prepared pesto
- 2 ounces Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 2 Artichoke Hearts, canned in water, drained and quartered
- 2 tablespoons Sundried Tomatoes, not packed in oil
- 1/2 cup Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup Chopped Roasted Red Peppers
For the Optional Toppings:
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Fresh Basil
- Shredded Parmesan
- Preheat toaster oven to 425°F.
- Place tortillas on a baking pan and brush each side with oil.
- Bake tortillas for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Spoon pesto or pizza sauce evenly over tortillas and sprinkle with half of the cheese. Top with artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, roasted red peppers and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm with red pepper flakes, fresh basil and shredded Parmesan.
1 (16.5-ounce) box red velvet cake mix
⅓ cup oil
2 large eggs
1 cup white chocolate chips
Preheat the electric oven to 350°F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats and set aside.
On your professional stand mixer, add the cake mix, oil, and eggs and mix until fully combined. Add in the white chocolate chips and fold into the dough until well combined. Scoop two tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets, making sure to leave a little room between each one.
Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes or until the tops of the cookies are set. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for 5-10 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer them to a wire rack to finish cooling. Cookies may be stored in an airtight container on the counter for up to 5 days.