4 Simple Date Night Recipes
Jul 27, 2020 | Posted By: Erika
What are some simple date night recipes you can make?
- Strawberry Milkshake
- Creamy Pesto Pasta
- Rosemary Pork Chop
- Red Velvet Cake
Due to the pandemic, you might be having second thoughts about booking your significant other’s favorite restaurant for your next anniversary. But when it comes to your loved one, you would do almost anything to make them happy. Even if it means looking for simple date night recipes online and recreating them instead of taking the risk of going out.
As the saying goes, the best way to your loved one’s heart is through their stomach. Don’t worry! Just head to your nearest grocery store and get your apron ready. We’ve rounded up 4 simple date night recipes for two.
Offer your partner a sweet drink to start off the night by whipping out an easy-to-make strawberry milkshake. You’ll only need 5 wholesome ingredients and your Hanabishi Super Blender HJB 128ss to make it!
- 10 large strawberries, washed and chopped into pieces
- 5 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put your chopped strawberries in a bowl, sprinkle it with sugar, and pour in your vanilla extract.
- Add your strawberries and whole milk to the blender and set it to pulse.
- Once your strawberries are mashed, take the blender jar off the base and add the vanilla ice cream.
- Use your blender to mix it thoroughly. If it won’t blend well, you can add a bit more whole milk.
- Pour your delicious milkshake into two glasses and garnish with strawberries at the top. Serve chilled!
Creamy Pesto Pasta
Pasta is one of the most popular foods that can be made in a variety of ways. Because of its versatility, there’s a pasta dish for anyone! Try serving this delicious creamy pesto pasta to your loved one and don’t forget to use your Electric Stove HES 100 from Hanabishi.
This quick yet scrumptious recipe can be done in under 15 minutes with just a few ingredients. It will surely fill your date’s stomach!
- 1 pack fettuccine pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil a pot of water over high heat.
- Add a sprinkle of salt and then cook the pasta.
- Turn on the other stove and heat a skillet over low heat.
- Add butter.
- While the butter is melting, add in the minced garlic.
- Pour in the heavy cream and milk.
- Turn the heat to medium. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add in the pesto sauce.
- Lower the heat and then add in the parmesan cheese.
- Use a tong to take out the pasta and add it directly to the pesto sauce.
- Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Rosemary Pork Chops
- 4 pork loin chops
- Grounded pepper
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, rosemary, and garlic. Set aside.
- Turn on the stove to medium heat.
- Heat olive oil and then add pork chops.
- Flip each side and sear for 4 minutes.
- Brush the pork chops generously with the garlic and rosemary butter.
- Place the pork chops in your oven and cook thoroughly for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve it on a plate and enjoy!
Red Velvet Cake
- 2 ⅔ cups cake flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter
- 1 ¾ cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 ½ tablespoons red food coloring
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease and lightly flour your baking pan.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Place the butter and sugar in the mixer. Combine until fluffy.
- Pour the oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and red food coloring into the mixer.
- Combine the flour mixture into the butter mixture and alternate it with the buttermilk.
- Whisk in the vinegar.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool and serve!
Opt to cook for your next date night, it will be more meaningful and your date will definitely appreciate the sweet effort. Try serving simple yet delicious recipes like strawberry milkshake, creamy pesto pasta, rosemary pork chop, and red velvet cake.
Complete all these date night recipes with ease using products from the leading appliance brand, Hanabishi! With more than thirty years of industry excellence, you surely won’t regret your next purchase with us.