Easy Recipes You Can Make Using An Electric Oven
Feb 18, 2020
What are easy recipes you can make using an electric oven?
- Bread Pudding
- Egg Casserole
- Baked Chicken Breasts
In the Philippines, an electric oven is one of the staple appliances in the kitchen due to its multiple benefits. It can heat up faster than a built-in oven, which can make reheating food a faster and simpler process. It is also versatile, as it can be used to create a number of dishes.
This conveniently-sized appliance will surely surprise you by putting together some of your favorite meals in an instant. You won’t have to go the extra mile to satisfy your cravings. Here are some easy and delicious recipes to create for your household using an electric oven.
This bread pudding recipe will definitely be something that the whole family, especially your children, will love. It is an easy treat to prepare and can be enjoyed during breakfast or served as a dessert after a meal. You can even top it off with your children’s favorite fruits and toppings. One of the best things about this recipe is that you can finally make use of that stale bread that’s been sitting in your kitchen. Read on!
- 1 egg
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract (or another flavor of choice)
- Pinch of salt
- Milk or cream
- 1 cup of bread, cut into cubes
- Preheat the electric oven to 230 degrees Fahrenheit. Slightly butter a ramekin or any heat-proof dish you want to use.
- Beat the egg with brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Slowly whisk in the milk or cream to the egg mixture and fold in the bread cubes until all are submerged.
- Spice up the dish with extra ingredients of your choice
- Transfer the bread mixture to your greased pan and bake in the electric oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown. One tip to see if your pudding is thoroughly cooked is to insert a toothpick or knife in the center. If it comes out clean, it’s good to be taken out of the oven. If still wet, bake for a few more minutes.
This cozy and protein-filled dish is just what you need to kickstart your morning! It’s easily customizable by adding more eggs for a big batch or by spicing it up with savory ingredients. This is a fast and delicious meal to make. All you need are some eggs, additional ingredients, and a few minutes of your time.
- Chopped bell peppers
- Salt and pepper
- Optional toppings: avocado, cilantro, tomatoes
- Grease a heatproof dish and preheat the electric oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl and stir in shredded cheese, chopped bell peppers, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into your pre-prepared greased pan.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until they are in the texture of your liking.
- Remove from the electric oven to cool and serve with your preferred toppings.
Baked Chicken Breasts
Nowadays, baking your favorite meals and dishes don’t need to be done using built-in ovens. Electric ovens such as Hanabishi’s HEO 30SS are multi-function, which is ideal for beginners and people on the go.
This is a perfectly simple and savory meal to make and pop in your electric oven. Baked chicken breasts are also a nutritious dish, packed with protein that kids will be able to enjoy. Here’s a recipe for a quick and easy chicken entree that can be served as lunch or dinner.
- Boneless and skinless chicken breast fillets
- Salt and Pepper
- Herbs: thyme, oregano
- Garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- Lemon zest
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the electric oven to 230 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Placed thawed chicken breasts on your aluminum foil-lined oven pan
- Cover chicken breast well on both sides with salt, pepper, and herbs
- For a hint of tangy flavor, squeeze half a lemon over your chicken
- Drizzle a generous amount of olive oil over the chicken breasts
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
- Serve alone, with rice, over pasta, or any way you prefer.
You don’t have to leave the house or have your favorite pizza delivered to your doorstep when you can just make it at home. This is one of the most popular electric oven toaster recipes to make because it satisfies your pizza cravings without having to leave the comfort of your home. You can even make this an activity with your whole family. Customize your toppings to really enjoy your own homemade pizza.
- Pizza base (you can use store-bought pizza dough that’s big enough for your electric oven, pita bread, or even your normal sliced loaf bread)
- Tomato sauce
- Toppings of choice. Get creative and combine some of your preferred toppings together such as bell pepper, tomatoes, onions, bacon, pineapples, ham
- Shredded cheese
- Bring out your chosen pizza base.
- Pour a layer of tomato sauce on it.
- Top with your favorite toppings.
- One optional instruction is to wrap your pizza with foil to prevent the top from burning fast.
- Bake in the electric oven and set on high for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before eating.
There are many easy recipes you can make using a versatile and convenient counter-top appliance such as an electric oven. This is why in the Philippines, electric ovens are a common kitchen staple in the household. Not only does it reheat an extensive variety of food, but it allows you to create delicious and fast dishes for you and your family. In addition to that, this appliance is beginner-friendly. If you want to start baking and cooking, an electric oven will surely come in handy for you.
Hanabishi has some of the best electric ovens in the market that come in different liter capacities, cooking functions, and accessories that can be of great use to you.
Click here to take a look at our selection of electric ovens!