3 Iced Coffee Recipes You Can Make At Home This Summer
May 6, 2021
What are the iced coffee recipes you can make at home this summer?
- Blended Brown Sugar Coffee
- Iced Chocolate Coffee
- Ice Cream Coffee
If you love iced coffee, you’ve come to the right place. Today, we’re here to show you how to make your own iced coffee at home with the best kitchen appliances in the Philippines! Nothing beats good homemade coffee — taste-wise AND budget-wise. With these iced coffee recipes, you won’t have to splurge on coffee ever again. These caffeinated beverages are also perfect to keep you refreshed and energized during this hot season! These are also perfect for those who want a hint of sweetness in their drink. Keep reading for some good iced coffee recipes!
Blended Brown Sugar Coffee
If you love frappuccinos, this blended coffee drink is perfect for you! All you need is a Hanabishi Super Blender and some ingredients you may already have in your kitchen. With the addition of brown sugar, you can incorporate a deep caramel flavor into your normal coffee drink!
- 1 cup of hot
- ¼ cup full cream milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 7 pieces ice cubes
- Optional: whipped cream
- Dissolve the instant coffee in the hot water. Set aside and allow it to cool for a few minutes until lukewarm.
- Combine the coffee mixture, milk, brown sugar, and iced cubes in the Hanabishi Super Blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Serve in a tall glass and top off with whipped cream and instant coffee powder.
Iced Chocolate Coffee
While you can make your iced coffee with instant coffee powder, you can also invest in an affordable coffee maker, so you can make freshly brewed coffee drinks! Aside from the deeper taste and scent, you will also benefit from the increased caffeine content which can improve your energy and enhance your mental focus. Other than that, you can also experiment with numerous varieties of coffee beans and brands.
Fortunately, Hanabishi’s Coffee Makers are available for as low as 760 pesos! For the equivalent of 4 large drinks from your local café, you can have this appliance at home. Other than that, there’s also a 2-in-1 variant with a grinder included.
- 1 cup of strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups of iced cubes
- chocolate syrup, according to taste
- Optional: ½ cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate bar
- Optional: Whipped cream
- Spread chocolate syrup on the insides of a tall glass. Repeat this step for another glass.
- Fill the two tall glasses with a cup of ice cubes each.
- After letting your freshly brewed coffee cool for a few minutes, pour it into the two iced-filled glasses.
- Pour a half cup of milk on each glass of iced coffee.
- Using your spoon, stir the iced coffee until the chocolate is incorporated. You can also use a mason jar with a lid to shake your iced beverage.
- Top your iced chocolate coffee with whipped cream and chocolate chips before serving. Enjoy!
Ice Cream Coffee
While normal iced coffee can get you through the summer heat, there might be times when you’re craving a dessert-inspired caffeinated drink. Fortunately, your Hanabishi Refrigerator has ample space in the freezer to keep your favorite vanilla ice cream from the grocery. Combine coffee and vanilla ice cream together and voilà! You have your very own coffee dessert you can consume after a filling meal.
If you want, you can also substitute the ingredients with non-fat and sugar-free alternatives for guilt-free indulgence. For kids, you can also reduce the coffee content or opt for a decaffeinated instant coffee mix.
- 30 ml brewed coffee, cooled
- ¾ cup full-cream milk
- 3 ice cubes
- 2 scoops of ice cream, preferably vanilla
- Optional toppings: crushed cookies and cream biscuits
- Combine the coffee, milk, ice cream, and ice into a Hanabishi Super Blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until the texture is creamy.
- Serve in a tall glass and enjoy with optional toppings.
Because it can refresh your senses while giving you the energy boost to get through the day, iced coffee is the perfect beverage during the summer months. After all, your household chores will triple with the kids lounging at home during the school break! But if you’re purchasing this drink daily from your local coffee chain, your budget might be affected.
For this reason, you can invest in affordable but useful coffee makers for your home! With a blender, ice maker, and refrigerator from Hanabishi, you can make your favorite café drinks for less price. Hurry and get these summer-friendly appliances at the official store at the Lazada Mall while stocks last!