4 Healthy Recipes To Boost Your Immune System
Aug 24, 2020
What are some healthy recipes to boost the immune system?
- Broccoli and Chicken Stir Fry
- Super Green Tea Smoothie
- Bangus Salpicao
- Beef in Creamy Mushroom Sauce
As our country continues to fight off the COVID-19 pandemic, community quarantine regulations may affect the nutritional food intake of individuals. People are more likely to turn to unhealthy processed foods, sugary treats, and salty snacks. However, this is not the time to compromise proper nutrient intake. You and your family need to boost your immune systems to help fight and combat diseases. Give your body the essential nutrients it needs with these healthy recipes to boost the immune system!
1. Broccoli and Chicken Stir Fry
This recipe is full of immune-boosting properties! Broccoli is a good source of vitamin and contains powerful phytochemicals that neutralize free radicals. On the other hand, eating chicken will offer your body good nutrients like vitamin A, iron, zinc, and protein.
With only ten ingredients and your Hanabishi GAS STOVE GGS 200, you can quickly whip up this savory and hearty meal!
- ⅔ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 3 boneless chicken breast halves, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 cups broccoli
- Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, and ginger in a bowl.
- Mix the water and cornstarch in a separate bowl.
- Heat oil in your pan over high heat.
- Fry the chicken and onion until cooked.
- Toss in and sauté the broccoli.
- Pour in the soy sauce and cornstarch mixture.
- Mix together until the sauce thickens.
- Serve and enjoy!
2. Super Green Tea Smoothie
If you’re a fan of smoothies, you’re surely going to enjoy this quick and easy recipe! Did you know that you can add healthy ingredients to your matcha drinks to make it more enjoyable and healthy? Take your Hanabishi Super Blender HJB 128SS and toss in bananas, strawberries, and even spinach! You’ll be sipping on a drink loaded with vitamins and antioxidants.
- 1 cup milk
- ½ banana
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup strawberries
- ¾ cup ice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon matcha powder
- Combine ice, milk, banana, strawberries, spinach, vanilla powder, and matcha powder into your blender.
- Blend at high speed. You can add in a bit more milk to get the consistency you want.
- Pour your delicious smoothie into glasses. Serve chilled!
3. Bangus Salpicao
Bangus or milkfish is one of the best foods for boosting your immune system. The EPA and DHA found in its long-chain of omega 3 fatty acids are anti-inflammatory. These can help strengthen your body’s overall immune response to viral infections!
If you’re craving for a delicious and healthy fish dish, this Bangus Salpicao recipe is perfect for you. Grab your Hanabishi Air Fryer HAFRYER 70 to create this! You can even pair this up with a vegetable dish to make it even healthier.
- 1 kilo boneless bangus fillet
- 4 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 5 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper, grounded
- Toasted garlic, optional
- Slice the boneless bangus into pieces.
- Coat the fish in marinade using the garlic, pepper, salt, oil, and worcestershire sauce.
- Leave for 30 minutes.
- Place the marinated milkfish in the air fryer. Air-fry for 8 minutes at 350°F.
- Once cooked, arrange on a serving plate.
- Top the milkfish with toasted garlic. Serve and enjoy!
4. Beef in Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Zinc is an important nutrient and trace element for regulating the immune system. However, your body doesn’t naturally produce zinc. Because of this, you must acquire it through food or supplements. Luckily, this mineral is abundant in proteins like beef.
Head to your nearest grocery store and grab the ingredients below. Take your Hanabishi Griller HGRILL 100 and start! This is a quick and easy recipe that you can put together. The family will surely love this!
- ¼ cup flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 kilo beef sirloin, cut into cubes
- 1 can whole mushrooms, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups beef broth
- ½ cup cream
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt, and pepper.
- Coat beef cubes in the flour.
- Using the grill, pour the oil and the beef. Sear until the meat is light brown.
- In a pan, cook the garlic, onions, and mushroom.
- Add in the broth and cream.
- Lower the heat and add in the beef.
- Stir until the sauce is thick.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Looking for healthy recipes to boost your immune system? Try out dishes like Broccoli and Chicken Stir Fry, Super Green Tea Smoothie, Bangus Salpicao, and Beef in Creamy Mushroom Sauce. These contain nutrients that can help in strengthening your body! Remember, it is vital that you and your family stay healthy during these times.
With Hanabishi appliances by your side, you’re one step ahead in combating diseases. Click here to get your kitchen needs today!