What are some easy date recipes you can make in an air fryer?
- Cheesy bacon macaroni
- Classic chicken wings
- Air fried s’mores
Whether it’s Valentine’s Day, your Anniversary, your partner’s birthday, or just a normal day, cooking for your loved one can make them feel special. It doesn’t have to be something expensive or complicated, because just the thought and effort that you put in will make them feel more loved. To help you make your date more memorable, you can follow some easy date recipes with an air fryer.
Even if you’re a beginner in cooking, an air fryer makes everything so easy. It prevents oil splashing and is convenient to use. Put your ingredients in, set the timer and the temperature, and wait. You can fry, bake, and reheat so many foods such as pizza, chicken tenders, fries, and more. If you’re interested in what you can make for a special date, here are some suggestions!
Cheesy Bacon Macaroni
Have an air fryer and an oven in one with the Hanabishi Air Fryer 30L HAFEO30SS. It can air fry, broil, bake, toast, and more. This way, you can make your baked goodies for your date anytime.
Let’s start with the Cheesy Bacon Macaroni. This recipe calls for common ingredients that you can easily stock up at home. All in all, the preparation and cooking can be done in under 30 minutes. That’s why if you’re in a hurry, this is the perfect recipe for last-minute dates.
- 3 cups macaroni, cooked
- 4 to 5 bacon strips
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Cook the bacon strips in your air fryer for 8 minutes at 200C. Once cooked, soak the bacon on a paper towel to remove the oil. Chop up to pieces.
- Prepare a pot on the stove-top. Melt the butter before adding the flour. Stir the mixture thoroughly before adding the milk. Bring the mixture to a boil then turn the stove off.
- Add the salt and onion powder to the mixture. Stir in the cheese until it’s melted.
- Add the macaroni and bacon to the mixture and set aside.
- Grease a cake pan with oil. Transfer the macaroni and cheese mixture to the cake pan and cook in the air fryer for 7 minutes at 200C. It’s done when the cheese has melted and turned into a golden brown color.
- Serve and enjoy!
Classic Chicken Wings
Making chicken wings in an air fryer couldn’t be any easier. You’ll only need a few seasonings and a kilo of chicken wings. By using this handy appliance, the chicken wings can get super crispy without having to actually fry them in a pan of oil.
If you use the Hanabishi Digital Air Fryer 7L HAFRYER70SSDIG, you can cook your chicken wings without the fear of oil splashing. It comes with a detachable non-stick frying basket, so it’s easy to clean too!
- 1 kg chicken wings, defrosted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Separate the chicken wings into drums and flats. Pat down the meat completely.
- Put the chicken wings into a big bowl. Pour in the olive oil, and make sure that all the wings are coated evenly.
- Add the seasonings — paprika, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper. Toss the chicken wings, so all sides are coated.
- Preheat the air fryer at 200C for 2 minutes.
- Place the chicken wings inside the air fryer. Make sure that there’s enough space between each wing.
- Cook the chicken wings in the air dryer for 10 minutes at 200C.
- Flip the chicken wings and cook for another 8 minutes before serving.
Air Fried S’mores
A date with your loved one wouldn’t be complete without dessert. If you’re looking for something quick but delicious, you won’t go wrong with the classic s’mores! The combination of graham cracker, marshmallow, and chocolate is irresistible. And the best thing is, it’s easy to make in your air fryer too!
If you want to try other toppings, you can try out a peanut butter chocolate, chocolate spread, or candy sprinkles!
- Graham crackers, broken into squares
- Chocolate bars, broken into bite-sized pieces
- Lay the graham crackers flat inside the air fryer.
- Place a marshmallow on top of each cracker. Air fry at 180C until the marshmallow becomes toasty.
- Remove the graham crackers from the air fryer. Place a chocolate bar on top of each marshmallow. Place another graham cracker on top and gently push down.
- Serve and enjoy!
Making great food for a date doesn’t have to be difficult. With the right appliance, you can start cooking high-quality meals and snacks for your loved one!
If you want to try out these easy date recipes with an air fryer, you can check out our products at the Hanabishi store at the Lazada Mall! By shopping there, you can make sure that all items are authentic and brand new. You can also shop from the comforts of your home.