What are some good recipes you can make with your sandwich maker?
- Tuna Cheese Melt Sandwich
- Pinoy Flying Saucer
- Chocolate Filled Waffle
When it comes to making your family’s afternoon merienda, you want to serve something filling and delicious that even your kids would enjoy. That’s why Hanabishi offers you one of the best kitchen appliances in the Philippines—a sandwich maker! With this convenient tool, you can prepare breakfast, lunch, and snacks quickly and conveniently. Keep on reading for some easy sandwich maker recipes!
Tuna Cheese Melt Sandwich
Whether it’s for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a midnight snack, a tuna cheese melt sandwich is the easiest comfort food you can make. You can add a variety of fillings to this versatile dish.
From tomato slices, lettuce, pickled relish, celery, or lemon juice—the customizations you can make are endless! All you need is the Hanabishi HSM10S and you’re good to go.
- 180 g canned tuna, drained
- 4 slices bread
- 4 slices cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white onion, minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper, as preferred
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise, white onion, salt, and pepper together. Set aside.
- Slather butter on all the pieces of bread.
- Put a slice of cheese on top of each slice of bread. For each sandwich, you will have two pieces.
- Spread your desired amount of tuna and mayo mixture on top of the cheese.
- Pre-heat the Hanabishi HSM10S and put your sandwiches in.
- Cook until golden brown or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve the 4 pieces of triangle sandwiches on a plate and enjoy!
Pinoy Flying Saucer
Remember the famous Flying Saucer Sandwiches people would sell during summer vacation? This simple but delicious snack is a Filipino version of the panini, with fillings that are familiar to the Filipino tastebuds. Depending on your preference, you can add hotdogs, cheese dogs, or luncheon meat inside each sandwich.
Fortunately, Hanabishi also offers a sandwich maker with a pancake and burger mold. This way, your family—especially the little kids—can also eat this famous 90s snack anytime!
- Burger Patty
- Bread Buns, sliced
- Sliced Cheese
- Fry the egg, ham, and burger patty separately into a pan.
- Once all your fillings are ready, you can spread the mayonnaise and ketchup to each bun as preferred.
- Choose from the fillings or combine them together on a bun for flavors such as ‘ham and egg’, ‘burger and egg’, and others.
- Add a slice of cheese inside each bun for an extra flavor.
- Put the filled buns inside the Hanabishi HSM40P and close completely until all sandwiches are flattened.
- Serve and enjoy your flying saucer!
Everyone loves a good chocolate waffle! The gooey filling will satisfy your sweet cravings while the waffle can fill your tummy.
Fortunately, you can recreate this recipe at home and make it even better. With the Hanabishi HSM50H, this dish can be included in your kid’s baon or served as a snack during family movie marathons! With a few ingredients, you can prepare it in no time.
- Pancake mix
- 1 can condensed milk
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine water and cornstarch until dissolved.
- In another bowl, mix cocoa powder and cornstarch water.
- Add the condensed milk to the mixture and stir well.
- On top of a stove, continuously stir the mixture over low heat until it simmers.
- Turn off the fire and add the melted butter and vanilla extract. Blend well.
- Store in the fridge for 3 hours for best results.
- Make the pancake mix.
- Pre-heat the Hanabishi HSM50H.
- Fill the waffle mold halfway.
- Add the chocolate mixture and fill the remaining space with pancake mold.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you’re a mom, you understand how hard it is to come up with different meals every week.
With the Hanabishi kitchen appliances used above, you can prepare numerous sandwich maker recipes. Whether you decide to get the original sandwich mold or opt for the pancake/burger or waffle variants, you can customize the fillings as you like. This way, you always have something new to serve your family.
If you’re having trouble finding these models in your physical store, you can check the official shop at the LazMall. Happy cooking!