3 Air Fryer Recipes For A First-Time Owner
Jan 20, 2021
What are some good beginner air fryer recipes?
- Air-fried Chicken Tenders
- Lechon Manok
- Baked Molten Lava Cake
Filipinos love to eat deep-fried foods like lechon kawali and french fries. But these recipes require the use of a great amount of oil to make the dishes crispy and crunchy. For the health-conscious individuals, these crowd-favorites will remain a fantasy—unless you have an air fryer. Just bought your own? We’re sure you’re excited to use it. Continue reading to try out some easy air fryer recipes!
Air-Fried Chicken Tenders
One of the easiest recipes you can make is the air-fried chicken tenders. The ingredients can be bought from your local grocery, and the preparation only takes less than 30 minutes! While cooking this dish can be scary—due to oil splashes—it is a lot easier doing it in an air-fryer. The HAFRYER32 can be set up to schedule cooking time for up to 30 minutes.
- 10 pieces Chicken tenders
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Olive oil, as needed
- Black pepper, as needed
- Salt, as needed
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C for a few minutes while preparing your chicken tenders.
- To avoid a soggy batter, pat the chicken tenders with a kitchen towel until dry.
- Season the chicken tenders with salt as pepper according to your preference. You can also add other spices, such as chili powder, garlic, and onion.
- Put the bread crumbs in one bowl.
- In a separate container, prepare the beaten egg.
- Dip each piece of chicken tender into the egg and then into the crumbs.
- When all pieces are breaded, spray a medium amount of olive oil on each chicken tender.
- Put the breaded chicken into the air fryer and cook for 6 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Everyone loves the pinoy rotisserie chicken or lechon manok! You’ll see this dish served in all celebrations —it’s definitely a crowd favorite. Did you know that you can make your own with your Hanabishi HAFEO23SS? This air fryer has a rotisserie setting you can use to roast any type of meat. Impress your guests the next time they come over with your own version! Or, serve this to your family for dinner. Everyone will surely love it. Here’s a quick and easy recipe:
- 3 slices of peeled ginger
- 5 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 sliced red onion
- 5 pieces dried bay leaves
- 1 lemongrass
- ½ cup salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup sugar
- Vegetable oil
- Green onion
- If coming from the freezer, thaw your whole chicken.
- Combine all the ingredients above in a bowl of water — enough for your chicken to submerge in.
- Refrigerate and leave to brine for about 3-4 hours.
- Remove your chicken from the brine and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season your chicken with salt, pepper, and vegetable oil.
- Stuff your chicken with green onion and lemongrass
- Air fry in your air fryer’s rotisserie setting for an hour
- Serve and indulge!
Baked Molten Lava Cake
To finish off the list of air fryer recipes, here is a guide on cooking a molten lava cake! Aside from fried dishes, you can also use your new appliance to bake desserts such as cookies, brownies, and cupcakes! You can use a basket-type fryer like the HAFRYER70, or opt for the oven-type HAFEO23SS. Just make sure to use oven-safe bakeware!
- 115 grams semi-sweet chocolate
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 Egg,
- 1 Egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract,
- A pinch of salt
- Oil, as needed
- Melt butter and chocolate together using a microwave. If you don’t have one, you can use the stove method. Boil water in a pot. Then place a heat-safe container in the water. Mix the chocolate and butter on the second container until melted.
- With an electric beater, mix the egg, egg yolk, vanilla extract, and white sugar until well incorporated.
- Add the dry mixture—flour, and a pinch of salt.
- Combine with the melted chocolate and butter.
- Prepare 3 pieces of 6-ounce baking bowls or ramekins. Grease the sides with oil to prevent sticking.
- Pour the mixture into the baking bowls until half-full. Put inside the air fryer.
- Cook at 180°C for 10 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before transferring to a plate,
- Serve and enjoy!
Do you have an air fryer yet? Aside from the ability to cook with less oil, this appliance will also speed up the kitchen preparation process. It is perfect for busy parents, working individuals, and health-conscious people.
Aside from frying Filipino favorites, there are air fryer recipes that can be used for baking. Whether you’re making your daily meals or preparing for a birthday party, this kitchen appliance will be your best friend.
If you’re interested in Hanabishi Air Fryers, you can purchase one at the Lazada Mall. Because of high demand, some physical stores can run out of stock. Lessen the hassle by ordering online and having it delivered to your doorstep. Hanabishi appliances can be shipped nationwide.