5 Easy Recipes To Make With Your Oven Toaster
Jul 28, 2020 | Posted By: Erika
What are the easy recipes you can make with your oven toaster?
- Crispy Baked Tofu
- Tortilla Pizza
- Mini Apple Pie
- Garlic Herb Baked Chicken Breast
- Toaster Oven Chocolate Cookies
Oven toasters are not just for making your morning toast. There are many easy oven toaster recipes you can make with this compact appliance. You don’t even need a big oven, using the Hanabishi Oven Toaster HEO 10RED will do the trick! You may not know it, but delicious baked foods can come from even a 10-liter, single-shelf kitchen tool.
If recipes are scaled down to bite-size pieces, you can easily fit them inside your toaster. Don’t worry about your food burning too. Hanabishi manufacturers made sure to place a knob for adjusting temperature and a 60-minute timer that rings when your food is ready.
So prepare your apron and whip up tasty recipes for your family and friends today! We’ve rounded up 5 easy oven toaster recipes to fill your tummy.
1. Crispy Baked Tofu
Tofu is known for being healthy. It is a great source of protein and it is also packed with minerals such as calcium. And, with the right ingredients, it can also be super yummy! Toss crispy baked tofu into a stir-fry bowl or eat it as a snack with any dipping sauce. Either way, it will taste just as amazing.
- 1 block extra-firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- Drain the tofu by placing paper towels on both sides. Apply pressure with a bunch of heavy cans to dry it.
- Cut the tofu into cubes.
- Marinate the tofu with soy sauce, vinegar, water, and ginger.
- Coat with oil and cornstarch.
- Bake for 15 minutes and serve!
2. Tortilla Pizza
We all love pizza and with your Hanabishi Oven Toaster by your side, you won’t have to call in and wait for an hour for delivery! Try out this recipe for making a tortilla pizza. Sink your teeth into a perfectly crispy crust with bubbly cheese and a savory sauce.
- 6 flour tortillas
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lay tortillas on a sheet pan.
- Spread pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the edges are browned and the cheese is bubbling.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and other toppings.
3. Mini Apple Pie
Craving for something a little bit sweeter? How does an easy to make mini apple pie sound? Cook a delicious treat from your oven toaster. It only takes a few minutes and 4 ingredients to make and is much healthier than your typical apple tart.
- 1 Flour Tortilla
- ½ Apple
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Thinly slice the apple.
- Place apple slices on the tortilla.
- Drizzle apple slices with honey.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in the oven toaster until the apples are soft.
4. Garlic Herb Baked Chicken Breast
Impress your family with a Garlic Herb Baked Chicken Breast for dinner. We’ve got the perfect recipe for avoiding bland tasting chicken using some flavorful herbs.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- In a bowl, stir together the butter, parsley, oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cover the chicken with plastic and pound gently.
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel.
- Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet. Make sure you leave spaces in between.
- Spread the garlic herb butter over the chicken breast.
- Place in the oven and wait until baked through.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
5. Toaster Oven Chocolate Cookies
The last recipe on this list is definitely something your kids will enjoy! Toaster Oven Chocolate Cookies are perfectly moist and oozing with that fudgy chocolate goodness. This easy recipe makes a small batch of indulgent cookies, so go ahead and munch!
- 1 ½ tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ¼ cup white flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Using a mixer, beat the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- Adjust mixer to the lowest speed and combine cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Chill cookie dough for 10 minutes.
- Preheat your toaster oven to 350°F.
- Lightly oil your cookie sheet.
- Make tablespoon-sized cookie dough balls. Place spaces between each cookie.
- Gently press a few chocolate chips at the top of the dough.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until the cookies are set.
- Allow cookies to cool before serving.
When it comes to cooking some of the best-tasting food, you can always rely on your oven toaster. Try recreating easy-to-make and delicious recipes such as Crispy Baked Tofu, Tortilla Pizza, Mini Apple Pie, Garlic Herb Baked Chicken Breast, and Toaster Oven Chocolate Cookies.
Remember that a high-quality oven toaster will also ease your overall cooking experience. So purchase from the best kitchen appliance provider in the Philippines, Hanabishi.
Click here to get your own oven toaster today!