Quick and Easy Grilling Recipes
Nov 3, 2020
What are some quick and easy grilling recipes?
- Filipino Style Pork BBQ
- Inihaw na Bangus
- Chicken Inasal
- Grilled Cheese Panini
Among the numerous appliances for sale in the Philippines, there’s no doubt that the grill is what every kitchen needs. It employs high heat, which seals in all the delicious juices of the ingredient. It is also used to keep all grilling recipes tender and moist without having to add high-calorie oils.
This kitchen staple will surely surprise you as it puts together some of the best meals and makes them healthier. Let’s not forget that the act of grilling encourages a fun activity for the family.
So prepare your apron and whip up these quick and easy grilling recipes for your family and friends today!
Filipino Style Pork BBQ
Filipino Style Pork BBQ is pork barbecue on bamboo skewers. It is made with sliced pork that is marinated in a special mixture of seasonings and sauces.
In the Philippines, it is normally grilled over wood charcoal. But nowadays, you don’t need to go to great lengths. Just grab your Hanabishi Electric Grill HLSMOKEGRILL 11 and you’re all set!
- 12-inch bamboo skewers
- 2 kilos pork shoulder, sliced into thin pieces
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ¾ cup oyster sauce
- ½ cup lemon or calamansi juice
- ¾ cup banana ketchup
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 ½ cups lemon or lime soda
- 1 whole garlic, minced
- Arrange the pork slices in a large bowl.
- Combine the garlic, lemon or calamansi juice, soy sauce, sugar, banana ketchup, oyster sauce, lemon or lime soda, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Cover the bowl and marinate for at least 3 hours. For best results, marinate the pork overnight.
- Assemble the marinated pork on the bamboo skewers, around 5-6 pieces on each stick.
- Prepare the basting sauce. The ingredients are the same as the marinade ingredients minus the soda.
- Heat up the grill.
- Grill on medium heat until cooked, basting and turning every few minutes on each side.
- Serve as is or with vinegar dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Inihaw na Bangus
Inihaw na Bangus simply refers to grilled milkfish. It is a delicious dish that is stuffed with onions and tomatoes. With your Hanabishi Griller HGRILL 2 IN 1 by your side, you can easily serve this to your family. This dish only takes a few minutes and 7 ingredients to make. Plus, it’s certainly healthy!
- 1 whole bangus, with scales and guts removed
- 3 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 piece lemon or 3 pieces calamansi
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper, ground
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, pepper, and ginger.
- Squeeze some lemon juice/calamansi in and add the black pepper. Stir.
- Wash the milkfish and pat dry using a paper towel.
- Prepare the fish and open an incision. It should be either above or below the belly area.
- Rub salt on the inside of the fish.
- Stuff the mixture.
- Grill the fish in medium heat for about 10 to 12 minutes per side.
- Serve with soy sauce and calamansi or spicy vinegar.
- Share and enjoy!
Chicken Inasal is a grilled chicken dish native to the Western Visayas region. It is easy to cook and has a delicious savory flavor! Its marinade is what makes it a crowd-pleaser.
While it’s true that there are several restaurant chains in the country that specialize in this dish, what’s stopping you from making it in the comfort of your home? With the Hanabishi Griller HGRILL 100 all is possible!
- 1-kilo chicken legs
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- ¾ cup lemongrass, chopped
- 1 cup coconut vinegar
- ½ cup lemon or calamansi juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup lemon or lime soda
- ½ tablespoon black pepper, ground
- 3 tablespoons atsuete oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and pounded
- 1 teaspoon lemon or calamansi juice
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, lemongrass, salt, black pepper, ginger, garlic, brown sugar, vinegar, lemon or lime soda, and lemon juice.
- Marinade for 1 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Preparing the basting sauce by mixing atsuete oil, margarine, annatto oil, garlic, salt, and lemon or calamansi juice. Set aside.
- Grill the chicken until cooked through while basting both sides with the mixture from time to time.
- Transfer the grilled chicken to a serving plate.
- Serve with rice!
Who doesn’t love hamburgers? It is among the most common cravings of people. They are tender and juicy! With any Hanabishi grill, you too can satisfy your taste buds with this grilled hamburger recipe!
- ½ kilo lean ground beef
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon oil
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 4 pieces lettuce
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 buns, sliced
- ½ cup onions, sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, mix ground beef, breadcrumbs, cheddar cheese, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Shape the ground beef mixture into a firm ball.
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Take out the ground beef and flatten with your hands or a rolling pin.
- Shape them into circles.
- Heat grill with medium-high heat.
- Brush oil over the grill.
- Place the patties with spaces apart.
- Cook each side for 5 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- Grill the buns if desired.
- Spread mayonnaise and ketchup on the buns and assemble the hamburger with lettuce, tomatoes, and onions.
Grilled Cheese Panini
This is a recipe that the kids will surely love. Grilled cheese is the ultimate comfort food! Luckily for you, it’s better and easier to make with Hanabishi’s new 2in1 Panini Press and Griller HPANINI 50SS. You’ll end up with a panini with oozing cheese and perfectly cooked bread. Plus, you can get creative and whip up other sandwiches with this too!
- 2 Slices of Bread
- Your favorite cheese
- Heat your panini press.
- Assemble your grilled cheese panini — spread butter on the bread and top with your favorite cheese.
- Place it in your panini press and press the lid down.
- Allow the panini to cook for a few minutes on each side. The cheese should be melted and the bread should turn golden brown. This should take about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the sandwich from the panini press and allow it to cool before serving.
Try recreating these quick and easy grilling recipes such as Filipino Style Pork BBQ, Inihaw na Bangus, Chicken Inasal, Hamburgers, and a Grilled Cheese Panini.
When it comes to some of the best-tasting dishes, you can always rely on Hanabishi. Purchase from the best kitchen appliance provider in the Philippines. Click here to get your very own grill at home today!