What are Christmas dishes you can make with a turbo broiler?
- Home-style Bagnet
- Crispy Broiled Liempo
- Chicken Wings with Barbecue Sauce
For Noche Buena, try these delicious turbo broiler dishes
. Eliminate the need to deep fry. With a turbo broiler, you cut down your gas and electricity costs as well as reduce the time you spend in the kitchen. In addition to that, harvest the health of benefits by replacing stove-cooking with turbo-broiling. Since a turbo broiler cooks through the hot air that is emitted inside the pot, you can expect the meat to be tender and juicy. With that, here are some of the recipes you must try this Christmas!
Skip the oily-looking, greasy Bagnet you see at mall stalls. Try this Bagnet recipe that requires no deep-frying
, which means zero oil! Let the pork pata produce its own natural oils for an enriching Bagnet experience inside the comfort of your home. Set up your broiler and follow this 5-step, 4-ingredient turbo-broiled Bagnet.
- Salt, to taste
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced and crushed
- Ground black pepper
- 1 large pork, preferably pork pata
- Using a deep pan, simmer the pata for about 30 to 45 minutes. Extend the simmering time until it is tender but not extremely soft. Take a fork or a knife to poke its surface.
- Once the pork is tender, drain well. Pat the pork completely dry and freeze. A tip: if you wish the skin of the pork pata to be crispy, dry it under the sun for two hours.
- Take the pork pata out of the freezer. Air-dry it for a couple of minutes before placing it on the wire rack of the turbo broiler.
- For 15 minutes, bake the pork pata at the turbo broiler’s highest temperature.
- Then, switch to a more moderate heat of 350 degrees. Continue cooking for another 15 to 20 minutes. At this point, you will gradually notice the skin of the pork pata beginning to look like chicharron.
- Take the pork pata out of the heat and serve with a dipping sauce!
Crispy Broiled Liempo
Prepare a juicy and tasty pork liempo without the use of oil. Get your turbo broiler
ready for 45-minute pork belly broiling. This 5-ingredient and easy to cook crispy broiled liempo is the ultimate holiday lunch or dinner meal. Serve with your preferred gravy or classic banana ketchup.
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 lbs pork belly
- Place the pork belly in a pot. Add water that touches the highest tip of the meat. Throw in the garlic and pepper. Simmer until very tender.
- Drain the pork belly and set aside. Preheat the turbo broiler to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the meat with salt, pepper, and soy sauce. Broil the meat until the skin is crisp and golden brown.
- Remove the pork belly from the turbo broiler and set aside to cool down. Cut into serving pieces and serve with dip on the side.
Chicken Wings with Barbecue Sauce
Chicken wings marinated in barbecue sauce with minimal oil. This recipe eliminates the process of deep-frying. Shop for the best and largest chicken wing meat you can find in the market. Serve the dish with more barbecue sauce, mayonnaise, garlic, or other preferred additions
! If 40 pieces of chicken wings are not enough for the entire family, double the recipe to feed more mouths. Nobody can resist the sight of a chicken wing on the dinner table.
- For the chicken wings
- Ground black pepper
- 15 to 20 chicken wings (30 to 40 pieces, separated)
- For the marinade sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup Calamansi juice extracts
- ¾ cup banana ketchup
- 1 ½ cup lime soda
- Prepare the chicken by cutting off the chicken wing tips and dividing each wing in half at the joint to produce two parts each wing.
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade sauce in one bowl. Stir or whisk until the powder and solid ingredients are dissolved. Take off the Calamansi bones if there are any. Add sugar and salt to taste.
- Soak the chicken wings in a bowl of marinade sauce and coat thoroughly. Wait for at least 30 minutes to one hour.
- Preheat the turbo broiler to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and lather a small amount of oil in the broiler pan to prevent the skin of the chicken wing from sticking.
- Sprinkle both the upper side and the underside of each chicken wing with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Put the chicken wings in a single layer on the broiler rack.
- Broil the chicken wings for about 10 to 15 minutes. Make sure the rack is at least 6 inches high from the bottom to prevent direct heat.
- Remove the chicken wings from the turbo broiler and set aside to cool.
- Serve the chicken wings with your favorite sauce!
There are plenty of other turbo broiler dishes that you must try this Christmas. Once you have considered the tasty results of turbo broiling, you might not ever go back to cooking with a stove. While there are healthy oils
that promote wealth benefits for the heart, it is better to cross it out of the ingredients list and cooking process.