3 Smoothie Recipes You Can Make In Your Blender
Apr 27, 2021
What are some good smoothie recipes you can make in your blender?
- Cucumber Melon Smoothie
- Mango Graham Shake
- Iced Mocha Coffee With Whipped Cream
There’s nothing like a refreshing cold drink on a hot summer day! Now that you’re spending more time indoors, why not get creative and whip up some blended drinks for you and your family? You can recreate your favorite frappés and fruit smoothies at the comfort of your home. There are budget-friendly appliances for sale in the Philippines that could help you! Here are some smoothie recipes you can try. Keep reading to learn more!
Cucumber Melon Smoothie
You should try out the Cucumber Melon Smoothie! This affordable drink can be prepared in a budget-friendly but durable Hanabishi Super Blender HJB326! Plus, this smoothie is refreshing AND healthy. It can beat the heat and give you a health boost. It’s perfect for these times!
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 cups melon, peeled and diced
- ½ cup cucumber, peeled seeded and sliced
- 7 tablespoons white sugar
- In your Hanabishi Super Blender, blend all the ingredients until it reaches your desired texture.
- Serve in a tall glass and top off with melon slices and cucumber bits.
- Share with your family for a boost of vitamins!
Mango Graham Shake
If you’re craving something sweet, try the Mango Graham shake! It’s a popularly loved Filipino dessert made into a smoothie. It’s made out of graham crackers, cream, condensed milk, and mangoes! It’s a sweet treat that everyone in your family will love — especially the kids.
- 1 piece ripe mango, diced
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk, chilled overnight
- 1 pack all-purpose cream, chilled overnight
- 1 pack crushed graham
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 tbsp syrup
- To make the syrup, combine 1 part of water and 1 part of sugar until dissolved.
- In your Hanabishi blender, add the crushed ice, diced mango, half cup of evaporated milk, 2 tablespoons of syrup, and blend for 30 seconds.
- In another bowl, whisk the all-purpose cream with your Hanabishi Electric Mixer until the amount doubles or the texture gets thicker.
- Add the contents of the canned condensed milk according to your preferred sweetness and whisk until well incorporated. Set aside.
- Using the all-purpose mixture as an adhesive, spread some crushed graham at the inside surfaces of a tall glass.
- Add a spoonful of crushed graham at the bottom of the glass as your first layer.
- For the next layer, pour the mango shake until half full.
- After that, you can put another coating of the all-purpose cream mixture and crushed graham.
- Fill the remaining space with the mango shake and top off with crushed graham and diced mango.
- Serve and enjoy as a dessert!
Iced Mocha With Whipped Cream
Ingredients for the blended coffee:
- 2 sachets instant coffee mix
- 120 ml hot water
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 60 ml fresh milk
- 60 ml heavy cream
- 2 cups ice cubes
Ingredients for the whipped coffee cream:
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 2 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- In a container with 120 ml of hot water, dissolve 2 packs of instant coffee mix. Set aside.
- In your Hanabishi Super Blender, blend the dissolved coffee mixture, heavy cream, milk, cocoa powder, and iced cubes.
- Serve in a tall glass and set aside.
- To make your homemade whipped cream, dissolve 2 tablespoon coffee granules and 3 tablespoons of white sugar into 2 tablespoons of hot water.
- Using your Hanabishi Electric Mixer, beat the mixture until the texture is foamy and light.
- Add the coffee foam at the top of the blended coffee. Serve and enjoy!
If you’re craving a fruit smoothie or an ice blended coffee during these hot summer days, make yourself one at home. It’s much cheaper and convenient. With these smoothie recipes and your trusty Hanabishi blender, you can refresh and impress your family members any time.
If you’re looking for Hanabishi’s blenders, you might have trouble finding them at physical stores near you. The good news is you can order them from the official store of Hanabishi at the Lazada Mall! This way, all you have to do is wait for them to be delivered in a few days.